Bed wedges are designed to tilt your torso and reduce the occurrence of acid reflux and other associated conditions including GERD & GORD.
We offer a range of bed wedges at different widths, materials and types including our standard bed wedge and our full mattress tilter.
Elevation of your torso can reduce acid reflux, poor circulation, hiatus hernia and respiratory problems.
- Acid Reflux (GERD/GORD)
- Laryngopharyngeal Reflux (LPR)
- Hiatus hernia (Oesophagitis)
- Esophageal Motility
- Respiratory problems
- Gastro-oesophageal reflux disease
- Varicose veins (when wedge is placed under feet)
- Swollen ankles (when wedge is placed under feet)
- Phlebitis (when wedge is placed under feet)
- Oedema (when wedge is placed under feet)
Body wedges are increasingly being used in a medical and professional capacity for relieving pressure to localized points and reducing the instance of bed sores and pressure points.
The New Memory Foam Travel Bed Wedge is made from the same great quality foam as our standard bed wedge but can be folded in half for easy storage ...View full detailsfrom £85.91Sale
36'' width: L76cm x W91.5cm x D 15cm (30'' x 36'' x 6'') Also available in Memory Foam (the top one inch is cut off and replaced with pressure rel...View full detailsfrom £89.90Sale