The Cervical Roll should be placed along the bottom edge of conventional pillows within the pillow case. It will offer extra support to the Cervical spine during sleep, helping to relieve neck and shoulder pain.
New: now available in:
- Memory foam - contours to your body's shape.
- Organic Buckwheat Hulls - firm support (adjustable).
- British Wool (OEKO- TEX 100) - firm support (adjustable).
This handy little roll allows you to add neck support to any existing pillow.
- Handmade in Devon, UK.
- 2 Year Guarantee - memory foam & original. 1 year guarantee - British wool & organic buckwheat hulls.
- Place inside pillowcase alongside existing pillow for added neck support.
- Comes with a removable, washable, poly-cotton, zipped cover.
Please note this item is for the roll only. Pillow is for demonstrative purposes only.
This item can also be used to raise your knees, support your back as you sleep, as a bolster or decorative pillow on a bed, sofa, chaise long, window or love seat.
Useful for treating cervical neck conditions such as spondylosis & kyphosis (otherwise known as round back or hunch back).
Size: 50cm x 8.5cm (19¾" x 3¼")Spare covers are available here.