Max height of kneeling chair: 69cm
Seat pad: 42cm x 31cm x 9cm
Kneeling pad: 47cm x 25cm x 7cm
Min height of user: 5ft 3
Max weight of user: 15 stone (95kg)
The design of this orthopaedic chair promotes good posture naturally by tilting the pelvis forward and in doing so correcting the spine into a natural and painless shape.
There is a lead time of 2-5 days after your order is placed as every posture chair is made by hand in our factory.
- Improve posture naturally.
- Coccyx cut-out to relieve pressure at base of spine.
- Encourages "active sitting" building up back & core muscles.
- Attractive design with natural wood finish.
- Height and seat distance adjustable (One adjustment for height one adjustment for angle.)
- Voted "Best chair when sitting for long periods".
- Made by hand in Devon, UK.
- CertiPUR foam.
- Perfect for working from home or in the office.
- Beech natural wood frame (FSC certified wood from forests that are responsibly managed, socially beneficial, environmentally conscious, and economically viable.)
- 1 year guarantee.
- Available in black, blue, grey & beige.
This chair with coccyx cut out is designed to be used while working at a desk, our kneeling stool is the answer for good posture and correctly aligning your spine for fatigue-free sitting.
This orthopaedic chair is ready assembled on a sustainable FSC beech frame and are fully adjustable at two points allowing maximum comfort for both short and tall users. One adjustment for your height (distance between seating and kneeling pad, via allen key) and the other for the height of desk you are sat at (the larger wooden "hammer").
This office kneeler chair is a popular choice for working from home or in the office.
Helps heal & comfort:
Coccyx injury, coccydinia (tailbone pain), post back / spinal injury, scoliosis, pilonidal sinus, osteoporosis, coccyx bruising, protecting the bottom of spine against pressure sores, post hip surgery, arthritis pain, travel, pain associated with pregnancy, damaged discs/facet joints in lower back.
Adjustable in two ways
Desk height: Using the "hammer" easily and quickly adjust the seating height depending on the desk you are working at.
Your height: Adjust the distance between the kneeling and seating pad depending on your leg length/height. Allen key adjustment (key provided).