Putnams brings you the ultimate pillow to relax you into the best nights sleep you will ever have. Our contoured pillow is a one of a kind - no more sleepless nights, and stiff necks in the morning.
As seen in The Times Newspaper - September 2019
"I Swear by Putnams pillows" & "really good neck pillow"
The Putnam pillow was designed to help keep the spine straight during sleep, unlike traditional pillows its supportive foam core gives it structure, supporting your neck and head whilst sleeping. Sleep posture is just as important as sitting posture when dealing with neck and back pain.
It is great for sleeping on your back or side and no other contoured foam pillow will match us for design features.
- British Design, British Made
- Freedom from neck and back pain by correcting spinal alignment
- Recommended and sold by Chiropractors and Osteopaths
- Ideal for side and back sleepers
- Ear recess for reduced pressure on the ear (when sleeping on side) ideal for Chondrodermatitis nodularis chronica helicis (CNH) sufferers
- Curved leading edge for reduced pressure on neck and shoulder
- Contoured to allow improved ventilation, keeping you cool while you sleep
- Supportive British made foam
- Comes with a jersey, zipped, removable, cover
- Has been known to help with Cervical spondylosis
- 2 year guarantee
The Royal Extra gives the added benefit of a longer pillow area.
The Royal (medium) recommend if you usually prefer the support of one pillow is at a height of 5 inches (13 cm) (L52cm x W31cm)
King (large) recommend if you usually prefer the support of two pillows is at a height of 6 inches (15 cm) (L58cm x W33.5cm)
Child 3 ¾ inches (9.5 cm) (L52cm x W31cm)
Royal Extra 5 inches (13cm) (L60cm x W31cm)
Travel Pillows are shorter in width:
Travel Royal : L33cm x W31cm x D13cm
Travel King : L33cm x W33cm x D15cm