- Designed and manufactured in the UK for over 38 years.
- Recommended in The Times Newspaper & by Chiropractors.
- 2 year guarantee.
- Comes with a zipped, removable cover.
- For back and side sleepers.
- Pick you size (we are not all built the same).
- Supportive and springy foam for optimal support.
The Putnam Pillow has been designed to support your neck and shoulders whilst also maintaining spinal alignment during sleep. Designed and manufactured in the UK for over 38 years this pillow is recommended and sold by chiropractors across the UK & internationally.
- Child recommended for children and petite adults.
- The Royal (medium) recommend if you usually prefer the support of one standard pillow.
- King (large) recommend if you usually prefer the support of two standard pillows.
- Royal Extra the same as the royal but for those that prefer a wider pillow.
- Travel Pillows are shorter in width.
This pillow is intended for back and side sleepers and its ergonomic design ensures that the neck, shoulders and spine are correctly supported to reduce pain, numbness and headaches both during sleep and whilst awake.
Unlike traditional pillows the foam core allows the pillow to maintain its structure (no more re-arranging or fluffing-up during sleep).
As seen in The Times Newspaper - September 2019
"I Swear by Putnams pillows" & "really good neck pillow"
When sleeping it is important to maintain a straight spine. The Putnam Pillow comes in three different thicknesses to support different body shapes and shoulder widths.
The Putnam Pillow also includes the below features:
- Freedom from neck and back pain by correcting spinal alignment.
- Recommended and sold by Chiropractors and Osteopaths.
- Ideal for side and back sleepers.
- Ear recess for reduced pressure on the ear (when sleeping on side) suitable for Chondrodermatitis nodularis chronica helicis (CNH).
- Curved leading edge for reduced pressure on neck and shoulder.
- Contoured to allow improved ventilation, keeping you cool while you sleep.
- Perfect for those suffering from; Cervical spondylosis, headaches, tingling arms and general neck and shoulder discomfort.