The Memory Foam Advanced CPAP / BIPAP Pillow was developed by Putnams with feedback from CPAP users for improving the sleep quality of Sleep Apnoea sufferers. It is British made from Memory foam in the original Putnam Pillow design loved by our customers for over 40 years.
- Recommended by the NHS
- Reduces "blow-out" into eyes
- Improves comfort when sleeping with any type of mask
- Reduces non-compliance
- Reduces pressure on face (less angry red lines upon waking)
- CosyPUR® memory foam
- British Made
- 2 Year Guarantee
- 14 day returns policy
- Designed for side and back sleepers
- CE marked class 1 medical device
Our pillows are recommended by the British Snoring & Sleep Apnoea Association.
- Ear recess for side sleeping
- Curved recess for shoulders (if side sleeper)
- Rounded soft neck support
- Contoured ventilation to help heat escape from your face
Three Sizes available:
Large : 58cm x 33.5cm x 15cm (23'' x 13'' x 6'') (if you normally sleep on two pillows)
Medium : 52cm x 31cm x 13cm (20.5'' x 12'' x 5'') (if you normally sleep on one pillow)
Small : 52cm x 31cm x 9.5cm (20.5'' x 12'' x 3.75'') (for smaller frames/ stomach sleepers)
Includes Cotton removable zipped cover (hand washable).
Suitable for: CPAP, BIPAP, PEEP, NIV (non invasive ventilation), NIPPY, COPD appliances, Nebulizers, Sleep Apnoea CPAP, Sleep Apnoea Bi-Level, Sleep Apnoea Facial Interface, Sleep Apnoea APAP, Oxygen Concentrators, Oxygen Systems, Ventilators, Respiratory Measurement Devices (Capnograph & Others), Resuscitators.
Sleep Apnoea is a growing condition with up to 4% of men and 2% of women diagnosed.
Common treatment forms include : mandibular advancement device and nasal continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) machines. These machines require breathing apparatus to be worn during sleep and this can be uncomfortable especially with side and front sleepers.